UGL Services, a division of UGL Limited (ASX: UGL), today announced the recipients of its 2011 college scholarship program for dependents of full-time UGL Services employees. This year, the UGL Services Scholarship Program awarded three $5,000 and 10 $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college students.
|Students receiving $5,000 scholarships:|
|Ramon Giron-Melendez of Chelsea, Mass.||Brooke Meadows of Manassas, Va.|
|Hector Lopez of East Palo Alto, Calif.|
|Recipients of $1,000 scholarships:|
|Timothy Barrett of San Antonio, Texas||Janine Lescrinier of Derry, N.H.|
|Jason Bromberg of Greenville, N.C.||Chanel Peguero of Boston|
|Miralys Castro Jiménez of Gurabo, Puerto Rico||Cassandra Reisz of Missouri Valley, Iowa|
|Thomas Doyle of Rockland, Mass.||Erin Waggoner of Chrisman, Ill.|
|Katlyn Fickle of Barberton, Ohio||Brittany Wallace of Columbia, S.C.|
“We are pleased to extend our scholarship program into its eighth year,” said George Keches, Chief Executive-Unicco Operations. “This tradition has helped more than a hundred of our employees’ dependent children access the benefits of higher education. All of these students have worked hard to warrant this recognition by demonstrating their academic skills. We wish them the best for the upcoming year in all of their pursuits.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV