- Net sales increased 6.5% to $60.3 million from $56.6 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2010. Comparable store sales increased 6.0%, which compares to an increase of 5.1% in the second quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Gross profit increased 10.4% to $27.5 million, or 45.7% of net sales from $24.9 million, or 44.1% of net sales in the second quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Operating income totaled $4.2 million, as compared to $1.4 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2010; and
- Net income totaled $2.8 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, as compared to net income of $897,000, or $0.07 per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2010.
Cache Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.