We are now leveraging our advance power conversion architectures developed for the PC market and producing parts aimed at the performance-intensive infrastructure market. Switches, routers, base stations, servers, and network attached storage, all have similar power conversion requirements that can be addressed by our growing portfolio of IC and module-level of products.
Cloud computing and virtualization will continue to drive strong growth in the communications market. During the second quarter, we completed our transition to add [inaudible] as our single global distributor. This carefully orchestrated process went very smoothly and is already paying substantial dividends. For instance, in North America, the total new distribution opportunity dollars recorded in Q2, more than doubled from those in Q4. The additional resources and forces at focus at AppNet will result in significant growth in the coming quarters as those opportunities turn into revenue dollars.
We’re very pleased with our performance during the second quarter having generated over $45 million in free cash flow. We are committed to returning shareholder value and as a result, our Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV