Our next question comes from the line of Brian Freed with Wunderlich Securities.
Brian Freed - Wunderlich Securities Inc.
A couple of quick questions. I guess the first is, when you look at the federal exposure you guys have in the September quarter, you have heard a number of folks in the IT ecosystem talk about softness in federal. Can you discuss kind of your outlook for federal on 2 fronts? One overall, and second, specifically with respect to StorNext, given that has a pretty big exposure there?Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV