Unitrin Sets August 3, 2011 To Report Second Quarter Results
Unitrin, Inc. (NYSE: UTR) announced today that it will issue an earnings release regarding its second quarter 2011 results after 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, August 3 rd. Unitrin will also file the Company’s Form 10-Q report with the SEC after 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 3 rd. The Form 10-Q, earnings news release, along with additional supplemental financial and statistical information, will be available on Unitrin’s website at www.unitrin.com.
Unitrin is a diversified insurance holding company. Its operating companies provide life, health, auto, homeowners and other insurance products to more than six million policyholders.
Unitrin's principal businesses are:
Kemper® 1, which provides auto, homeowners and other insurance products to individuals through a network of independent agents,Unitrin Specialty, which provides auto insurance through a network of independent agents and brokers to individuals and small businesses which have had difficulty procuring insurance through traditional channels, usually due to adverse driving records, claim or credit histories, Unitrin Direct, which markets auto and homeowners insurance to consumers via direct mail, the Internet, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships, and Life and Health Insurance, which specializes in the sale of life and health insurance products to individuals through networks of employee agents and exclusive, independent agents. Additional information about Unitrin is available by visiting its website ( www.unitrin.com). 1 “Kemper” is a registered service mark of Unitrin, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV