Constellation Energy Partners LLC (NYSE Arca: CEP) announced today that it will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (CDT) on Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 to discuss second quarter 2011 results. The company expects to release its second quarter 2011 earnings before the market opens that day.
To participate in the conference call, analysts, investors, media and the public in the U.S. may dial (800) 857-0653 shortly before 8:30 a.m. (CDT). The international phone number is (773) 799-3268. The conference password is PARTNERS.
A replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the end of the call by dialing (866) 501-8773 or (203) 369-1853 (international). A live audio webcast of the conference call, presentation slides and the earnings release will be available on Constellation Energy Partners’ Web site ( www.constellationenergypartners.com) under the Investor Relations page. The call will also be recorded and archived on the site.
Constellation Energy Partners LLC is a limited liability company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas properties, as well as related midstream assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV