Kaydon Corporation (NYSE:KDN) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a 5.3 percent increase in its regular quarterly dividend, to $.20 per share from $.19 per share. The dividend is payable on October 3, 2011 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 12, 2011. The indicated annual dividend rate will now be $.80 per share. This is the fifth consecutive year in which the Company has increased its quarterly dividend.
James O’Leary, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, “The Board of Directors of Kaydon shares management’s confidence in the fundamental strength of the Company’s businesses. Our businesses’ demonstrated cash generating ability, together with our strong balance sheet, are reflected by this enhanced return to our shareholders.”
Kaydon Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom engineered, performance-critical products, supplying a broad and diverse group of alternative energy, military, industrial, aerospace, medical and electronic equipment, and aftermarket customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV