Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will participate in Keefe, Bruyette & Woods' 12 th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference, which takes place in New York City, August 2-3. Len Dorminey, Chief Executive Officer, and Heath Fountain, Chief Financial Officer, will represent the Company.
The investor presentation by Heritage Financial Group's management is scheduled to begin at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, August 3, 2011, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. A link to the webcast can be found at the investor section of the company's website, www.eheritagebank.com, and the event will be available for replay using that same link for 60 days. The presentation to be used at the conference also will be posted to the Company's website on August 1, 2011, under the Investors section, and will be available for a period of 60 days.
About Heritage Financial Group, Inc. and HeritageBank of the South
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank
of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia
and North Central Florida through 21 full-service branch locations and
10 mortgage offices. As of June 30, 2011, the Company reported total
assets of approximately $964 million and total stockholders' equity of
approximately $122 million. For more information about the Company,
visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at
and see Investor Relations under About Us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV