- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.43% and a return on equity of 12.27% for the second quarter of 2011, compared with 1.14% and 10.39%, respectively, for the first quarter of 2011;
- Improved net interest margins to 4.42% for the second quarter of 2011, compared with 3.99% for the first quarter of 2011;
- Grew regulatory capital ratios to 11.6% and 18.3% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital ratios, respectively; and,
- Completed initiative to consolidate all operations under the single brand name of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust; changed banking subsidiary name to Santa Barbara Bank & Trust, N.A. (from Pacific Capital Bank, N.A.)
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports Second Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $21.0 Million; Completes Brand Consolidation Initiative
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.