Collaborative telepresence leader Cyviz has chosen Clarity™ Matrix LCD Video Wall System from Planar Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLNR) for the LCD video walls within Cyviz’s innovative new Collaborative Telepresence (CTP) product portfolio and in its 7,000 square foot flagship technology center in Washington, D.C.
The Cyviz Technology Center (CTC TM) in Washington, D.C., which will have a grand re-opening August 9 th, showcases their new cutting-edge collaborative telepresence and command and control solutions. The Cyviz CTC incorporates technology from leading audio, video and communications providers, such as Cisco, Planar, Bose and NVIDIA. Cyviz CTP solutions utilizing Planar’s new Clarity Matrix MX55-L are featured in two of the demonstration spaces.
Over the past decade, Cyviz has become recognized as a leader and innovator in the development of highly collaborative telepresence, multi-purpose work environments and command and control solutions for prominent organizations in oil and gas, manufacturing, life sciences, telemedicine, defense, government and other industries. The latest Cyviz CTP solutions combine video conferencing, data handling and visualization with ease of use not previously seen in the industry.
“We chose only the industry’s top digital display, video, audio and other components for our remodeled showroom – just as we do with our collaborative telepresence solutions,” said Joar Vaage, president and chief executive officer of Cyviz. “We looked at the market, and quickly realized the ultra-slim profile, superior visual performance, reliability and low maintenance of Clarity Matrix made it the best-in-class choice for our top collaborative telepresence solutions.”The remodeled CTC Washington solution center demonstrates how Cyviz is using Clarity Matrix video walls in its systems. The advantages that Clarity Matrix offers over other displays include:
- Space savings. Wall-mounted and less than 4 inches deep, Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System is the slimmest video wall of its kind on the market. Unlike other display solutions, it requires no space behind the wall or in the ceiling.
- Visual performance. The Cyviz solutions featuring Clarity Matrix offer 4 and 12 megapixels of resolution with adjustable high brightness and contrast levels ideal for well-lit conference rooms or even areas with windows or high ambient light.
- No noise. Clarity Matrix’s unique off-board electronics design reduces heat and eliminates the need for noisy cooling fans in the meeting space.
- Low maintenance. Featuring 50,000 hour backlight life, fully redundant power supplies and brightness and color stability made possible by LED backlights, the Clarity Matrix MX55-L delivers long life with low maintenance.
- Mission-critical design: The Clarity Matrix high reliability architecture features redundant power supplies and supports redundant source input options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV