Healthcare Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Healthcare Realty (NYSE:HR) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $19.90, below its previous 52-week low of $19.92 with 396,727 shares traded as of 3:41 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 603,400 shares over the past 30 days. Healthcare has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 4.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Acquires existing healthcare facilities, provides property management, leasing and build-to-suit development services, and owns a portfolio of healthcare properties in the U.S. At Dec. 31, 2005, had investments of apx. $1.8 billion in 234 income-producing real estate properties and mortgages.
- Practice your HR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV