Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (NYSE Amex: APT), a leading manufacturer of products designed to protect people, products and environments, including disposable protective apparel and building products, announced today that it will be reporting results for the second quarter of 2011 on August 3, 2011 after the close of the market.
A conference call and live webcast will take place at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, on Wednesday, August 3, 2011. Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-2069 if calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9761 if calling internationally. There will be a playback available until August 10, 2011. To listen to the playback, please call 1-877-870-5176 if calling within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 if calling internationally. Please use passcode 4461015.
This call is being webcast by ViaVid Broadcasting and can be accessed at Alpha Pro Tech’s website at www.alphaprotech.com. The webcast may also be accessed at ViaVid's website at www.viavid.net. The webcast can be accessed until September 3, 2011 on either site.
About Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. is the parent company of Alpha Pro Tech, Inc. and Alpha ProTech Engineered Products, Inc. Alpha Pro Tech, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets innovative disposable and limited-use protective apparel products for the industrial, clean room, medical and dental markets. Alpha ProTech Engineered Products, Inc. manufactures and markets a line of construction weatherization products, including building wrap and roof underlayment. The Company has manufacturing facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah; Nogales, Arizona; Valdosta, Georgia; and a joint venture in India. For more information and copies of all news releases and financials, visit Alpha Pro Tech's Website at http://www.alphaprotech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV