Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (NASDAQ: “PWX”) announced that, at its regular quarterly meeting on July 27, 2011, the Board of Directors of the Company declared a dividend of $.04 per share on the outstanding Common Stock of the Company, payable August 24, 2011 to shareholders of record on August 10, 2011.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements represent the Company’s present expectations or beliefs concerning future events. The Company cautions that such statements are necessarily based on certain assumptions which are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in general economic condition, and changing competition which could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated herein. Further information on these risk factors is included in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV