DALLAS, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP) today announced declaration of its cash distribution, for the second quarter of 2011, of $0.865 per unit. For the prior quarter, $0.855 was distributed to unitholders. Holly Energy has increased its distribution to unitholders every quarter since becoming a public partnership in July 2004. This increase marks the twenty-seventh consecutive quarterly increase. The distribution will be paid August 12, 2011, to unitholders of record August 8, 2011.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, tankage and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, which currently owns a 34% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in the Partnership. The Partnership owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, tankage, terminals and loading facilities located in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Washington, Idaho and Utah. In addition, the Partnership owns a 25% interest in SLC Pipeline LLC, a transporter of crude oil in the Salt Lake City area.
SOURCE Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV