REDDING, Calif., July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President & CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH), an $867 million financial services holding company, and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™, Roseville Bank of Commerce™, and Bank of Commerce Mortgage™ today proudly announced the addition of Robert N. Rowe as Senior Vice President and Credit Administrator.
"We are very excited to welcome Mr. Rowe to our credit management team at Bank of Commerce. We believe that Mr. Rowe will prove to be a valuable asset to our Company," said Patrick J. Moty , President and CEO.
Mr. Rowe joins our Company with nine years of financial services expertise, most recently as a commissioned examiner with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in Roseville, California. He holds a Masters of Science degree from Georgia Institute of Technology and is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy.
About Bank of Commerce HoldingsBank of Commerce Holdings, with administrative offices in Redding, California is a financial services holding company that owns Redding Bank of Commerce™, Roseville Bank of Commerce™, and Bank of Commerce Mortgage™. The bank is a federally insured California banking corporation and opened on October 22, 1982. BOCH is a NASDAQ Global Market listed stock. Please contact your local investment advisor for purchases and sales. Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are: Raymond James Financial Services John T. Cavender555 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105 (800) 346-5544 McAdams Wright Ragen, Inc. Joey Warmenhoven1121 SW Fifth AvenueSuite 1400 Portland, Oregon 97204 (866) 662-0351 SOURCE Bank of Commerce Holdings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV