NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Enzon Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:ENZN) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $9.92, below its previous 52-week low of $9.93 with 59,540 shares traded as of 10:26 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 403,700 shares over the past 30 days. Enzon has a market cap of $541.6 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of medicines for patients with cancer primarily in the United States and Europe. Its drug development program utilizes Customized Linker technology and the Locked Nucleic Acid technology.
- Practice your ENZN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ENZN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV