Fibria Celulose Sa Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (FBR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Fibria Celulose Sa (NYSE:FBR) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $11.39, below its previous 52-week low of $11.48 with 626,989 shares traded as of 10:26 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Fibria Celulose Sa has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 26.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Fibria Celulose S.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of pulp and paper products in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Oceania, and Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.8, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 13.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FBR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV