3. PolyMet Mining (PLM), a development-stage company, explores and develops natural resource properties. The company's sole mineral property is the NorthMet Project, a polymetallic deposit located in northeastern Minnesota. The NorthMet property extends across 25.9 square miles and comprises two areas: the NorthMet site totaling 6.5 square miles of leased mineral rights; and the Erie Plant site totaling 19.38 square miles of freehold land. The company also owns a large processing facility, a tailings disposal facility and extensive associated infrastructure.
6 Junior Miner Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.