NEW YORK, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- We are in an exciting age in business—one powered not just by new technologies but by ideas. In this new era, a single brilliant idea has the capacity to create industry giants and build entirely new categories. Google, Dyson, eBay, Apple, Facebook, and others offer ample evidence of the nearly limitless potential of creative thinking and continual invention.
This summer, Euro RSCG Worldwide will celebrate the power and potential of ideas with the publication of THE CREATIVE BUSINESS IDEA BOOK: TEN YEARS OF BREAKTHROUGH THINKING. A decade ago, the communications company discarded the traditional ways of doing business and began building brands around what it would trademark as Creative Business Ideas®—ideas so powerful they can transform businesses, build categories, and alter consumer perceptions, over time or sometimes even overnight. THE CREATIVE BUSINESS IDEA BOOK shows the impact of creative strategy on companies around the world and aims to inspire a new generation of talent.
"Over the past decade creativity has emerged as one of the most significant competitive advantages in business," said David Jones, global CEO of Havas and Euro RSCG Worldwide. "Today you can no longer buy attention, you have to earn it. And in a world of more and more messages, shorter and shorter attention spans, and smaller screens, powerful creative ideas that cut through have never been so critically important. This book celebrates some of the best examples of brilliant creative thinking driving profitable growth"
Drawing on cases from around the globe, THE CREATIVE BUSINESS IDEA BOOK challenges marketers and business leaders in every category to rethink how business is done. Among the more than two dozen campaigns showcased in the book are:
- McDonald's: "Come as You Are"
- Dulux: "Let's Color"
- Evian: "Live Young"
- Coca-Cola: "Path to Purchase"
- Air France: "Making the Sky the Best Place on Earth"
- Nokia: " Nokia Game"
- eBay: "You Are eBay"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV