WALTHAM, Mass., July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) today announced the integration between Lionbridge's GeoFluent™ Instant Messaging (IM) real time translation solution and IBM Sametime® unified communications and collaboration software.
GeoFluent IM for Sametime will help IBM Sametime clients become more interconnected by collaborating more effectively with non-English speaking colleagues, partners and customers. The benefits of real-time, multilingual instant messaging chat for Sametime include the ability to:
- Find, reach and collaborate with colleagues and partners across geographies in real time
- Improve communication and increase productivity across geographically dispersed teams
- Ensure security-rich, enterprise-scale instant messaging across languages
- Increase the productivity of online meetings
- Eliminate product development and delivery delays resulting from miscommunication
- Reduce costs for international travel, telephone plus audio- and Web-conferencing services
"Today's dynamic workforce is increasingly globally dispersed, multigenerational and multicultural," said Caleb Barlow, Director, Unified Communications and Collaboration, IBM. "As globally dispersed organizations move towards becoming social businesses, the challenge of resolving real-time barriers of language translation is critical. Today's always available, socially-connected organizations need to communicate seamlessly with networks of partners, clients and suppliers, regardless of location, time-zone or language."
Join Lionbridge and IBM for a webinar on August 23rd to learn more about increasing social communications across borders with multilingual unified communications. Please register for the webinar here.Lionbridge GeoFluent is a cloud-based, customizable, real-time automated translation technology that instantly translates content and communications into multiple languages. GeoFluent is based on IBM's machine translation engine and is the result of a technology partnership between Lionbridge and IBM. GeoFluent IM is designed specifically for enterprise instant messaging and easily integrates into common messaging and collaboration environments, including Sametime. GeoFluent includes Lionbridge customization capability which increases comprehension and usability of communication by reflecting each organization's brand, products and terminology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV