- Brazil's major private group in the world's leading companies ranking (Forbes magazine);
- The best Publicly-Held Company in 2010 elected by the Association of Analysts and Capital Market Professionals (Apimec);
- Brazil's most solid bank and the world's 8th strongest bank (Bloomberg News);
- The best institutional investment fund manager (Investidor Institucional magazine);- 1st place among the "10 Major Groups in Revenue" ranking, in the category "Financial Institution" of the 2011 edition of Exame magazine's Melhores e Maiores (The Best and the Major Companies); - Bradesco and Bradesco Asset Management (BRAM) ranked 1st and 2nd, respectively, in the AE Projecoes ranking, in the category "Basic Top 10" (AE/Broadcast); - Best Company in Customer Service in 2010 (Exame magazine with the Ibero-Brazilian Institute of Customer Relations (IBRC)); and - The best company, among financial institutions, to start a career in (Voce S/A magazine in partnership with Fundacao Instituto de Administracao (FIA) and Cia. De Talentos). 20. With regards to sustainability, Bradesco divides its actions into three pillars: (i) Sustainable Finances, with a focus on banking inclusion, social and environmental variables for loan approvals and the offering of social and environmental products; (ii) Responsible Management, focused on valuing professionals, improving the workplace and adopting eco-efficient practices; and (iii) Social and Environmental Investments, focused on education, the environment, culture and sports. The highlight in this area is Fundacao Bradesco, which has been developing an extensive social and educational program that operates 40 schools throughout Brazil. In 2011, a forecasted budget of R$307.994 million will help serve more than 526 thousand people, 111 thousand of which through its own schools, in Basic Education, from Kindergarten to High School and Vocational Training – High School Level; Education for Youth and Adults; and Preliminary and Continued Education. In the Virtual School (Fundacao Bradesco's elearning portal), at the CIDs (Digital Inclusion Centers) and through other programs, like Educa+Acao, over 415 thousand people will be served. The more than 50 thousand Basic Education students receive uniforms, school supplies, meals and medical and dental assistance free of charge. For 54 years, Fundacao Bradesco has provided more than 2 million students with quality formal education free of charge, who, together with participants in in-class and distance courses, bring the number of participants to over 4 million people. (1) According to non-recurring events described on page 08 of the Report on Economic and Financial Analysis; (2) Excludes mark-to-market effect of available-for-sale securities recorded under Shareholders' Equity; (3) R$121.167 billion considering the closing price of preferred shares (most traded share); (4) Includes reinvestment of dividends/interest on shareholders' equity; (5) Includes sureties and guarantees, letters of credit, advances of credit card receivable, co-obligation in loan assignment (receivables-backed investment funds and mortgage-backed receivables), co-obligation in rural loan assignment, and operations with Credit Risk – Commercial Portfolio, which includes debentures and promissory notes; (6) Accumulated over 12 months; and (7) Banco24Horas ATMs + ATM terminals shared among Bradesco, Banco do Brasil and Banco Santander. CONTACT: Mrs. Ivani Benazzi de AndradePhone: +011-55-11-2178-6218e-mail: email@example.com or Mr. Carlos Tsuyoshi YamashitaPhone: +011-55-11-2178-6204e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV