ANDOVER, Mass., July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, announced today that it will participate in two conferences in August.
MKS will be presenting at the Canaccord Genuity Global Growth Conference at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. The presentation slides will be made available, along with a live audio webcast, in the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.mksinst.com. The webcast will be archived for one week.
MKS will also participate in the Piper Jaffray Semiconductor Summit at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Boston on Wednesday, August 31, 2011. The presentation slides will be made available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.mksinst.com.
About MKS InstrumentsMKS Instruments, Inc. is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor and analyze critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity. Our products are derived from our core competencies in pressure measurement and control, materials delivery, gas composition analysis, control and information technology, power and reactive gas generation, and vacuum technology. Our primary served markets are manufacturers of capital equipment for semiconductor devices, and for other thin film applications including flat panel displays, solar cells, light emitting diodes, data storage media, and other advanced coatings. We also leverage our technology in other markets with advanced manufacturing applications including medical equipment, pharmaceutical manufacturing, energy generation, and environmental monitoring.
SOURCE MKS Instruments, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV