STUTTGART, Germany, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In its meeting today, the Supervisory Board of Daimler AG extended the contract of service of Wilfried Porth, Daimler's Board of Management Member for Human Resources and Director of Labor Relations, until April 30, 2017.
Wilfried Porth has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG since April 8, 2009 and is responsible for Human Resources; at the same time, he is the company's Director of Labor Relations. In addition, he is responsible for IT and Procurement of Non-Production Materials and Services.
Wilfried Porth's contract would have expired at the end of April 2012. In accordance with Section 84 Subsection 1 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), the Supervisory Board makes a decision on a reappointment after the beginning of the last year of the respective period of service.Wilfried Porth was born in Baden-Baden on February 2, 1959. He studied mechanical engineering at the University of Stuttgart from 1981 to 1985 and graduated as an engineer. He joined the then Daimler-Benz AG as a planning engineer in 1985. His previous positions in the company include:
- Executive Vice President, MB Vans, 2006
- Executive Vice President, CEO Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. (MFTBC) Japan, 2003
- Vice President, Executive Management Development, DCAG Headquarters, 2000
- Management Board Member Manufacturing, MB South Africa, 1997
- Head of Bus Production, MB do Brasil, 1994
- Corporate Secretary, MBAG Headquarters, 1992
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV