SEATTLE, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cycle30, Inc., provider of hosted order-to-cash billing services and a subsidiary of General Communication Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCMA), announced today the appointment of Michael Kirk to the position of Director, M2M Markets. In this role, Kirk will oversee all strategic account initiatives for Cycle30's machine-to-machine services business.
"Cycle30 is excited about the rapid development of the M2M space, and Michael brings key leadership experience to our team as we continue to grow in the machine-to-machine services area," said James Dunlap, president and general manager of Cycle30. "He is a seasoned pro with a track record of success in the telecommunications, technology and converged billing arenas."
Prior to Cycle30, Kirk was senior director of billing and point-of-sale for Leap Wireless International, Inc., a wireless provider based in San Diego, California, where he was responsible for strategy, billing and point-of-sale operations. Prior to Leap, Kirk spent several years at AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless, where he held senior roles in international business development, roaming and wholesale services.
Kirk earned his master's degree in business administration from Denver University and his bachelor's degree from the University of Iowa.About Cycle30 Cycle30, Inc., a GCI company (NASDAQ: GNCMA), provides order-to-cash and meter-to-cash billing services, hosted in the cloud, for cable, telecommunication, utility and machine-to-machine (M2M) service operators. The Cycle30 platform includes customer management, service fulfillment, billing and revenue management, service assurance, integrations, and business intelligence. Learn more at www.cycle30.com. SOURCE Cycle30, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV