DALLAS, July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) plans to announce results for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 on July 28, 2011, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. The partnership has scheduled a webcast conference on July 28, 2011 at 4:00PM Eastern time to discuss financial results.
This webcast may be accessed at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=81146
An audio archive of this webcast will be available using the above noted link through August 10, 2011.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product transportation and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, which owns a 34% interest in the Partnership. The Partnership owns and operates product pipelines and terminals primarily in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arizona, Washington, Idaho and Utah.SOURCE Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV