Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) today announced that Craig M. Dwight, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2011 Community Bank Investor Conference to be held in New York City on August 2-3, 2011. Mr. Dwight is scheduled to make his presentation on Wednesday, August 3, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. EDST.
The audio webcast of Mr. Dwight’s presentation will be available through the Horizon website at www.accesshorizon.com and will be archived and available for replay for 30 days. The presentation slides also will be available on our website.
Horizon Bancorp is a locally owned, independent, commercial bank holding company serving Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Horizon also offers mortgage-banking services throughout the Midwest. Horizon Bancorp may be reached online at
www.accesshorizon.com. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol HBNC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV