Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:VITC), a leading online retailer and direct marketer of health and wellness products, will announce results for the second quarter of 2011 on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 before market open. The Company will also host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details. Participating on the call will be Jeff Horowitz, Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Markert, interim Chief Financial Officer. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 9, 2011. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and available through the ‘events’ section of the Company’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.vitacost.com/events.cfm. In addition, you may dial 877-407-0784 to listen to the live broadcast.
A telephonic playback will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET, August 9, 2011, through August 31, 2011. Participants can dial 877-870-5176 to hear the playback. The passcode is 376432.
About Vitacost.com, Inc.
Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITC) is a leading online retailer and
direct marketer of health and wellness products, including dietary
supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino
acids and metabolites, as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal
care products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc.
sells these products directly to consumers through its website,
Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest product
selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer
service and timely and accurate delivery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV