- Total revenue increased 26.4% to $184.1 million
- Company-owned restaurant sales grew 27.6% to $167.9 million
- Same-store sales increased 5.9% at company-owned restaurants and 2.7% at franchised restaurants
- Net earnings increased 16.4% to $10.7 million from $9.2 million, and earnings per diluted share increased 16.0% to $0.58 from $0.50
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.58 And Quarterly Net Earnings Growth Of 16.4%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.