NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teekay Tankers (NYSE:TNK) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $8.41, below its previous 52-week low of $8.42 with 259,013 shares traded as of 3:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 507,700 shares over the past 30 days. Teekay Tankers has a market cap of $431.8 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Teekay Tankers Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of oil tankers. As of March 1, 2010, the company's fleet consisted of nine Aframax-class oil tankers and three Suezmax-class oil tankers. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.4, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 25 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TNK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TNK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV