NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $33.08, above its previous 52-week high of $33 with 346,119 shares traded as of 12:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Comstock has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 32.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Comstock Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, production, and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the United States.
- Practice your CRK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CRK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV