Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces an investigation into the proposed acquisition of China Advanced Construction Materials Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CADC) by its Chairman and CEO, Xianfu Han, and Weili He, Vice Chairman and COO, to acquire the remainder of the Company they do not already own for $2.65 per share in cash.
Mr. Han and Mr. He already own approximately 49.5% of the Company’s outstanding common stock.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to CADC shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of CADC. Indeed, analysts estimate the stock is worth at least $5 per share. The investigation further concerns whether Mr. Han and Mr. He as well as the board of directors of CADC may have breached their fiduciary duties by not acting in CADC shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process of CADC.
If you own CADC common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Tripp Levy PLLC|
|125 East 82 nd Street|
|9 th Floor|
|New York, New York|
|Toll Free: 877-772-3975|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV