DENVER, July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. ( www.enercominc.com) will host The Oil & Gas Conference® 16 ( www.theoilandgasconference.com) at the Westin Denver Downtown on August 14-18, 2011 in Denver. The Conference is the oldest and largest energy investment conference hosted in Denver, showcasing more than 100 presenting companies over four days with a combined enterprise value of approximately $1.5 trillion.
Oil and gas professionals interested in attending the event can register at http://theoilandgasconference.com/Form1.aspx.
Conference Details and One-on-One Meetings: The Oil & Gas Conference® 16 forum offers investment professionals the opportunity to listen to the world's key senior management teams present their growth plans, and provides industry professionals a venue to learn about important energy topics effecting the global oil and gas industry. EnerCom works with the presenting company management teams arranging one-on-one meetings with the attending institutional investors and research analysts during the Conference. EnerCom's Oil & Gas 360® website will interview executives and analysts during the Conference for viewing on www.oilandgas360.com.
The Conference's "work-in-progress" presenter schedule can be found at http://theoilandgasconference.com/presenter_schedule.shtmlWho Attends the Conference: More than 2,000 institutional and hedge fund investors, energy research analysts, retail brokers, trust officers, high net worth investors, investment bankers and energy industry professionals gather in Denver each year for the unique opportunity to meet and discuss future industry plans, growth opportunities, and economic trends that are impacting the exploration and production of oil and natural gas. History and Sponsors: EnerCom, Inc. founded The Oil & Gas Conference® in 1996. Sponsors for this year's events include: Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank; Netherland, Sewell & Associates; Preng & Associates; Hein & Associates LLP; Enertia Software; Natixis; Wells Fargo Securities; Canaccord Genuity; Macquarie Group; NYSE Euronext; Royal Dutch Shell plc; Societe Generale; MLV; and Howard Weil Incorporated. About EnerCom, Inc. Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 16 – Denver, Colorado – August 14-18, 2011 - www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ X – San Francisco, California – February 21-23, 2012 - www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012 - http://www.enercomlogc.com/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV