Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMD), maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, today announced the appointment of William Eckles to its Board of Directors. Mr. Eckles has served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Blue Earth Valley Communications, Inc. since 2003. He also serves as a director of First Bank Blue Earth, FNB Bancshares, Inc. (Blue Earth, MN), and Hector Communications Corporation (New Ulm, MN).
The Company’s Chairman and CEO, Robert Hansen expressed enthusiasm and confidence in the Board’s selection of Mr. Eckles. “Bill’s broad experience as CEO of a telecommunications company and his credentials of having served effectively on a number of boards whose companies include manufacturers with a strong commitment to R&D will strengthen the Electromed, Inc. Board of Directors.”
About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest
® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV