Helix Energy Solutions Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HLX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Helix Energy Solutions Group (NYSE:HLX) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $19.84, above its previous 52-week high of $19.20 with 257,863 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Helix Energy Solutions Group has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 51.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an offshore energy company. It provides reservoir development solutions and other contracting services to the energy market, as well as to its oil and gas properties.
- Practice your HLX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV