RICHMOND, Va., July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Union First Market Bankshares Corporation today announced that G. William Beale, chief executive officer and D. Anthony Peay, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) 12th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference at the Waldorf Astoria, in New York City on Tuesday, August 2, 2011. The presentation is scheduled for approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The conference presentation may be viewed via live webcast and may be accessed at http://www.kbw.com/news/conferenceCommunity2011_Webcast.html. All audio and presentations will be archived for 60 days after the event. Any web cast related questions should be directed to HELPME@kbw.com or 212-887-6778.
About Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
Headquartered in Richmond, Union First Market Bankshares Corporation (NASDAQ: UBSH) is the holding company for Union First Market Bank, which has 99 branches and more than 160 ATMs throughout Virginia, Union Investment Services, Inc., which provides full brokerage services, Union Mortgage Group, Inc., which provides a full line of mortgage products, and Union Insurance Group, LLC, which offers various lines of insurance products. Union First Market Bank also owns a non-controlling interest in Johnson Mortgage Company, LLC.Additional information is available on the Company's website at http://investors.bankatunion.com. SOURCE Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV