DENVER, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of twenty-five cents ($.25) per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend will be paid on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 to shareowners of record on Wednesday, August 10, 2011.
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Since 1972, MDC's subsidiary companies have built and financed the American dream for more than 165,000 families. MDC's commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and value is reflected in each home its subsidiaries build. MDC is one of the largest homebuilders in the United States. Its subsidiaries have homebuilding divisions across the country, including Denver, Colorado Springs, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, California, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley, Jacksonville and Seattle. The Company's subsidiaries also provide mortgage financing, insurance and title services, primarily for Richmond American homebuyers, through HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company, respectively. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit www.mdcholdings.com.
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV