Levi & Korsinsky, LLP is investigating Cutera, Inc. (“Cutera” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CUTR), and its Board of Directors, in connection with the Company’s 2010 compensation for its CEO and other executives. If you owned shares during this time period, you may be affected.
To get more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/cutera/.
At the Company’s recent annual shareholder meeting held June 14, 2011, shareholders voted “no” on Cutera’s say on pay provision. The investigation concerns whether certain senior officers and executives of Cutera were awarded salaries, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation that were excessive or unwarranted based on Cutera’s performance.
Specifically, Cutera’s CEO received $1.15 million in 2010, up from $919,738 in 2009. Executive pay was increased despite the fact that shares have dropped from a high of $12.04 in April 2010 to a high of $9.94 in March of 2011.To speak directly to an attorney please contact Eduard Korsinsky, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/cutera-cutr.html. Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in protecting shareholders’ rights and prosecuting investor securities litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have extensive experience in litigating actions on behalf of shareholders victimized by financial fraud and represent investors throughout the nation. Levi & Korsinsky has been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities fraud cases. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Please be aware that prior results never guarantee similar future outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV