|Quarter Ended June 30,||Six Months Ended June 30,|
|(In millions, except per share data)||2011||2010||% Change||2011||2010||% Change|
|Net sales change in constant currency||11.9||%||18.4||%|
|Diluted net income per common share||$||0.37||$||0.23||61||%||$||0.63||$||0.39||62||%|
|Non-GAAP Measures for y-o-y comparisons:|
|Adjusted Operating Income (table C)||$||49.4||$||40.5||22||%||$||90.9||$||67.8||34||%|
|As a % of sales||14.0||%||13.3||%||13.3||%||11.9||%|
|Adjusted Net Income (table C)||31.9||23.1||38||%||57.2||37.6||52||%|
|Adjusted diluted net income per share||$||0.32||$||0.23||39||%||$||0.57||$||0.38||50||%|
Hexcel Corporation (NYSE: HXL), today reported results for the second quarter of 2011. Net sales during the quarter were $353.7 million, 15.9% higher than the $305.1 million reported for the second quarter of 2010. Operating income for the period was $49.4 million, compared to $40.5 million last year. Net income for the second quarter of 2011 was $37.4 million, or $0.37 per diluted share, compared to $23.1 million or $0.23 per diluted share in 2010. Excluding the $5.5 million impact of a tax settlement (Table C), adjusted diluted net income for the second quarter of 2011 was $0.32 per share compared to $0.23 per share in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV