Whole Foods Market Stock Hits New 52-Week High (WFMI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq:WFMI) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $67.50, above its previous 52-week high of $67.42 with one million shares traded as of 12:48 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Whole Foods Market has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Whole Foods Market, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of natural and organic food supermarkets. The company offers produce, seafood, grocery, meat and poultry, bakery, prepared foods and catering, coffee and tea, nutritional supplements, and vitamins. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.9, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 34.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your WFMI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV