GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 22, 2011, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (Nasdaq: OVBC) Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on August 10, 2011 to shareholders of record on August 4, 2011. This amount represents no decrease over the $0.21 per common share dividend paid during the previous period.
"We are pleased to give this dividend back to our shareholders who continue to support their community bank," stated Jeffrey E. Smith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We invite our customers and shareholders to help us celebrate our successes with a host of anniversary events planned as part of our 'Year of Celebration'."
More information on OVB's "Year of Celebration" events can be found online at www.ovbc.com/go/celebration or at any Ohio Valley Bank office.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. owns two subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central. Ohio Valley Bank is a state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank operating 16 offices in Ohio and West Virginia. Loan Central is a finance company with six offices in Ohio. A seventh Loan Central location is planned to open in Chillicothe, Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol OVBC. The company's Web site is www.ovbc.com.Contact: Scott Shockey or Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631, 1-800-468-6682 SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV