According to SNL, larger SBLF applicants included Western Alliance BanCorp (WAL) of Phoenix; Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) of Nashville, Tenn.; Banner Corp. (BANR) of Walla Walla, Wash.; First Merchants (FRME) of Muncie, Ind.; and Taylor Capital Group (TAYC) of Rosemont, Ill.
-- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla.
To contact the writer, click here: Philip van Doorn.
To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/PhilipvanDoorn.To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV