FedEx (FDX) recently approved an 8% increase to its quarterly dividend to 13 cents a share, marking its 10th consecutive annual dividend increase. FedEx's increased dividend will be payable July 1 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 17.
Clorox (CLX) increased its quarterly cash dividend by 9% to 60 cents a share. The increased dividend will be paid on Aug. 12 to shareholders of record on July 27. Clorox has raised distributions to shareholders for 34 consecutive years. In May, Clorox reaffirmed its fiscal 2011 revenue guidance, forecasting flat to 1% sales decrease and diluted earnings per share in the range of $3.85 to $3.95.
High-end jeweler Tiffany (TIF) raised its dividend by 16% to 29 cents a share from 25 cents. The dividend will be paid on July 11 to stockholders of record on June 20. Tiffany has raised its dividend for nine consecutive years.
--Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer.
>>See our new stock quote page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV