- In just under two years, assets in SGOL have grown to just over $1.5B as of July 19, 2011. TheStreet.com 3 recently determined:
- ETF Securities’ Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) was “ Best 2011 Precious Metals ETF”
- In BlackRock’s 4 2011 First Half ETF Landscape Report:
- ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) and ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL) were among the “ Top 20 ETPs in the United States” in terms of assets under management.
- ETF Securities received seven awards at the 2011 Annual Global ETF Awards® in April for both its U.S. and global 5 products. These awards were presented by exchangetradedfunds.com 6 and included:
- Most Innovative ETF – Americas (ETFS Physical Palladium Shares)
- Most Innovative ETF Hybrid Product – Europe
- ETP with Most Asset Raised By Percentage – Asia-Pacific (ETFS Physical Silver)
- ETP with Most Asset Raised By Percentage – European & Euro-Zone (ETFS Short EUR Long USD)
- ETP with Most Asset Raised in Absolute Growth (ETFS Physical Gold)
- The ETF that Raised the Most Assets in 2010 by Percentage– European & Euro-Zone (ETFS Short EUR Long USD)
- Second Place – Most Recognized ETF Brand Europe.
ETF Securities Marks Two-Year Anniversary In The U.S.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.