ETF Securities (ETFS), the leading global provider of commodity ETFs, celebrates its two-year anniversary as a U.S. exchange traded product (ETP) provider in July 2011. Its first product listed on the NYSE Arca, ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR), has seen assets grow to $725M as of July 19, 2011, and offers the lowest management fee of any physically-backed silver ETF in the market.
Recently, many of ETFS’ products have received recognition from members of the ETF community and media as investor demand for precious metals ETPs continued to grow. Notable awards include:
In just under two years, assets in SGOL have grown to just over $1.5B
as of July 19, 2011.
- ETF Securities’ Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) was “ Best 2011 Precious Metals ETF”
4 2011 First Half ETF Landscape Report:
- ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) and ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL) were among the “ Top 20 ETPs in the United States” in terms of assets under management.
ETF Securities received seven awards at the 2011 Annual Global ETF
Awards® in April for both its U.S. and global
These awards were presented by
- Most Innovative ETF – Americas (ETFS Physical Palladium Shares)
- Most Innovative ETF Hybrid Product – Europe
- ETP with Most Asset Raised By Percentage – Asia-Pacific (ETFS Physical Silver)
- ETP with Most Asset Raised By Percentage – European & Euro-Zone (ETFS Short EUR Long USD)
- ETP with Most Asset Raised in Absolute Growth (ETFS Physical Gold)
- The ETF that Raised the Most Assets in 2010 by Percentage– European & Euro-Zone (ETFS Short EUR Long USD)
- Second Place – Most Recognized ETF Brand Europe.
Commenting on the upcoming anniversary for ETF Securities in the U.S., William Rhind 7 , Managing Director at ETF Securities (US) LLC, commented:
“Our mission from day one was for ETF Securities to become the leading provider of commodity ETPs in the United States. We have experienced an overwhelming amount of support from our clients and investors and remain committed to further establishing our footprint in the U.S. by providing new and innovative products that meet the growing needs of investors.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV