Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMD), maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, today announced the addition of Diane M. Erdman in the role of Human Resource Director. Ms. Erdman will focus her efforts in Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation, Employee Relations, Organization Development and Employee Development.
“As our company grows, it is vitally important that we continue to hire, train, develop, and promote the best people to support our expanding operations. I am very happy to welcome Diane to Electromed and look forward to her contributing in all these areas,” said Dr. James Cassidy, Chief Operating Officer of Electromed, Inc.
Ms. Erdman brings to Electromed, Inc. fourteen years of human resource management experience. She has a Bachelors degree in Business majoring in Human Resource Management and Management from Minnesota State University at Mankato. She is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Society of Human Resources, a Certified Labor Relations Professional (CLRP) from Michigan State University and a Certified Facilitator for Development Dimensions International.
“I’m excited about joining this dynamic organization and working with all of the employees to further grow with Electromed,” said Erdman.About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV