1. Wireless all-in-one fax, copier, scanner and printer
Today's all-in-one machines are cheap (anywhere from $200 to $400), take up little space in the office and even allow someone to conduct business while out on the road -- some receive emailed documents and print them, for instance.
Having an all-in-one machine will be less expensive and can be more reliable than having one device for each function, says home-office expert and SCORE consultant Lisa Kanarek, whose website Working Naked offers tips to home-office workers.
Whereas in the past small-business owners may have had to buy separate paper and ink cartridges for each type of machine, now "it's all the same," she says. "It saves money and it saves space."And if something does happen three, four or five years down the road, buying a new machine won't break the bank, Kanarek says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV