The acquisition of SFN Group, Inc. (“SFN Group” or “SFN”) (NYSE: SFN) by Randstad Holding nv (Euronext Amsterdam: RAND.AS) is being investigated on behalf of shareholders by former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP. SFN Group recently entered into an acquisition agreement that will pay SFN Group shareholders only $14.00 in cash for each share of SFN Group/SFN owned.
If you are an affected shareholder, and you want to learn more about the investigation or join the action, contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC toll free (877) 397-5991, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The definitive acquisition agreement involves an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $770 million. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2011.
“We are investigating the fairness of the proposed transaction to SFN Group shareholders, whether the shareholders are being underpaid for their stock, and whether SFN Group’s Board of Directors acted in the shareholders’ best interests,” said shareholder rights attorney Willie Briscoe. In particular, SFN Group/SFN shares traded well over $14.00 per share as recently as last April 2011. In addition, at least one analyst has recently set a target price of $17.00 per share for SFN Group shares. “Based on these and other factors, we do not believe that the acquisition price is fair, and our anticipated lawsuit will seek to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders,” said Willie Briscoe.The Briscoe Law Firm is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation matters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV