ATLANTA, July 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fidelity Southern Corporation (NASDAQ: LION) announced that the Corporation has reinstated its cash dividend by declaring a $.01 per share payout on its Common Stock. This dividend is payable August 16, 2011, to shareholders of record on August 1, 2011.
Fidelity Southern Corporation, through its operating subsidiaries Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, provides banking services and credit-related insurance products through 25 branches in Atlanta, Georgia, and Jacksonville, Florida, and an insurance office in Atlanta, Georgia. SBA, indirect automobile, and mortgage loans are provided through employees located throughout nine Southern states. For additional information about Fidelity's products and services, please visit the website at www.FidelitySouthern.com.
Contact: Martha Fleming, Steve BrollyFidelity Southern Corporation(404) 240-1504
SOURCE Fidelity Southern Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV