Idexx Stock Hits New 52-Week High (IDXX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Idexx Laboratories (Nasdaq:IDXX) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $84.66, above its previous 52-week high of $82.91 with 58,771 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 247,400 shares over the past 30 days. Idexx has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes products for the veterinary and production animal markets, as well as for the water testing and dairy markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.6, equal to the average drugs industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your IDXX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV