VINELAND, N.J., July 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNBC) will announce its second quarter earnings on Tuesday, July 26, 2011. The Company will hold a conference call on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM (ET) to discuss results and answer questions from analysts.
Participants may listen to the live Webcast through the Sun Bancorp website at www.sunnb.com. Participants are advised to log on 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start of the call. An Internet-based replay will be available at the website for two weeks following the call.
Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNBC) is a $3.3 billion asset bank holding company headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey, with its executive offices located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. Its primary subsidiary is Sun National Bank, serving customers through 65 locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Sun National Bank has been named one of Forbes Magazine's "Most Trustworthy Companies" for five years running. Sun National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and its deposits are insured up to the legal maximum by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For more information about Sun National Bank and Sun Bancorp, Inc., visit www.sunnb.com.
SOURCE Sun Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV