CALGARY, July 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Energy Exploration Inc. (" Canadian Energy" or the " Company") (TSX Venture - " XPL") is pleased to announce effective immediately, Mr. John C. McGilvary has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company.
Mr. McGilvary has been the President of Oilbank Exploration Inc., a private company since 2004. Mr. McGilvary graduated from the Laurentian University with his B. Sc. in Geology in 1973 and began his career as a mining geophysicist with Shell Canada Resources Limited, and went on to hold the positions of Chief Geologist - Exploration Manager at Trans-Canada Resources Ltd., Vice President and Director at Baca Resources Group, President and Director at Futurity Energy Corporation and was Chief Operating Officer of Viking Energy Royalty Trust through to 2004. Mr. McGilvary is a member of A.P.E.G.G.A. as a professional geologist and has a penchant for and history of assisting small oil and gas firms with strategic and technical advice.
Canadian Energy also announces that it has granted Mr. McGilvary incentive options to acquire up to 500,000 common shares of the Company for a period of five years ending July 21, 2016 at an exercise price equal to the closing price of the common shares on the last trading day before July 22, 2011, one third to vest immediately and one third to vest every 18 months thereafter.
About Canadian Energy Exploration Inc. Canadian Energy Exploration Inc. is a junior oil and gas company engaged in the exploration for and development and production of oil and natural gas reserves in Western Canada. The Company's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "XPL".Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release SOURCE Canadian Energy Exploration Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV